Couponing Mama

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Couponing Mama
Couponing Mama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Using the filing method....

Go down

Using the filing method.... Empty Using the filing method....

Post  Admin Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:50 am

I do utilize the filing method but it is not my main way of filing inserts.

I use my binder then my excess inserts go on bookshelves by date order.

However, if you don't want to use the binder method, this is the next best way of organizing.

You can do the binder filing method which is the probably the easiest sounding to me. To make this, you will need a binder, inserts and clear protective sheet covers. You will place each insert in the clear protecting sheets and in front of it, have a sheet with a list of each coupon and it's expiration date. If you use this way, you still have your coupons with you when you shop. The downside is that you probably wont be able to fit more than one insert in each protective sheet.

The second type of filing would be to purchase a large accordion filer or hanging files. You can find the date on the spine of the inserts. Label each area with the date of the inserts. When you look at coupon matchups, you'll know exactly where to go to find what you are looking for. Downside is you don't have all the coupons in the store with you incase you find clearance items or unadvertised sale items.

Admin
Admin

https://couponingmama.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum